Content Partnership Terms and Conditions
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions set out below which gives TV Two Limited t/a Rebel Labs (“Rebel Labs”) and its partners permission to broadcast, distribute or republish my Work. This means Rebel Labs can use my Work in whole or in part in any and all media channels.
Rebel Labs always asks that partners credit any source when they use the Work Rebel Labs makes available to them. Failure of Rebel Labs’ partners to credit any source shall not be deemed as a breach of this agreement.
In consideration of Rebel Labs distributing my Work, I hereby agree to the following:
- I hereby grant to Rebel Labs the non-exclusive right to use any of my images or video clips made during the Delivery Period (or any time prior to the Delivery Period) which features on any of my social media channels/digital platforms/delivered by me to Rebel Labs by me (“Work”). “Delivery Period” shall mean one year from the date hereunder.
- I affirm, represent, and warrant that I am the rights holder of the Work found at the link(s) provided by me or collected by Rebel Labs on any digital platforms owned or operated by me, or that I have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant Rebel Labs a non-exclusive license to the Work and that the Work does not vest in some third party (e.g. my employer, if the Work was created by me in the course of my employment).
- I hereby grant to Rebel Labs and its partners a worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, publish, edit, sublicense (as part of a compilation video), prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Work in any media format and through any media channel and exploit in any and all markets and media for the life of copyright. Rebel Labs will never license my Work as a standalone video without my prior written consent. I agree not to terminate or rescind any of the rights granted hereunder or prevent the distribution or exhibition of any uploads of the Work by Rebel Labs.
- All of the individuals and entities connected with the production of the Work, and all of the individuals and entities whose names, voices, photographs, likenesses, appearance, works, services and other materials appear or have been used in the Work, have authorized and approved Licensor’s use thereof, and Rebel Labs shall have the right to use all names, voices, photographs, likenesses, appearance and performances contained in the Works in connection with the exploitation, promotion, and use of the rights licensed herein. Rebel Labs will not be required to obtain any other rights or license or make any payments to any parties in order to exercise the rights provided by me herein.
- I acknowledge and agree that Rebel Labs may edit, crop or modify the Work in order to tailor the Works to Rebel Labs’ audiences and I hereby waive all moral rights in respect of the use to be made of the Work.
- Notwithstanding the Delivery Period of this agreement, I agree that this license shall continue until terminated by either party on 10 days’ notice. Upon termination, Rebel Labs shall not be required to remove any Work uploaded to Rebel Labs’ (or Rebel Labs’ partners’) platforms prior to the date of termination but shall cease to actively republish or sub- licence the Work.
- Upon expiration of the Delivery Period, Rebel Labs shall cease to obtain any new content from me, but Rebel Labs shall not be required to remove any Work uploaded to Rebel Labs’ (or Rebel Labs’ partners’) platform prior to the expiration of the Delivery Period.
- I hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless Rebel Labs from all claims, demands, or causes of action that I may have, including without limitation, claims based upon defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity, commercial disparagement, or any other claims arising from the creation of or use of the Work.
- Absence of my signature, my written approval (via email, text or web/social-media messaging or otherwise) of these terms and conditions shall form a binding contract.
- This Agreement and any related disputes or claim, whether contractual or non-contractual) and any variation or amendments to this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and procedures of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction